It’s the Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Show. After the embarrassing press conference I thought that maybe I should take it easy on Joe. But the Progressives put him out there so NO. Starting today I’m posting all the news worthy comments by him and Kamala. Some will be funny, but most will be sad. so let’s get the show on the road.
In his first press conference since being inaugurated 64 days ago, President Joe Biden got some facts wrong:
- Biden claimed that former President Donald Trump “eliminated” over $700 million in aid that Biden helped get for Central American countries. That didn’t happen, but the Trump administration did reallocate some money and temporarily suspended other funding.
- The president used the wrong statistics when saying that “nothing has changed” regarding “children” trying to enter the U.S. at the southern border. There was a significant 63% uptick in unaccompanied children being apprehended from January to February.
- Biden said, “We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.” But in February, 41% of those in a family unit apprehended at the southern border were expelled.
- The president said “over 50%” of Republican voters supported the American Rescue Plan Act. Some polls show that but others show a majority opposed the COVID-19 relief legislation.
- He repeated two familiar talking points on taxes, including the misleading claim that “83%” of the benefits in the GOP’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act are “going to the top 1%.” That only becomes the case in 2027 when most of the individual income tax cuts are set to expire but corporate tax cuts remain.
- Biden got it wrong when he said there were five times as many cloture motions “last year alone” than there were “between 1917 and 1971.” There were twice as many motions filed last year than there were from 1917 through 1970.
Biden REFUSES to say when he'll be transparent about the border crisis:
"I will commit to transparency as soon as I'm in a position to implement what we're doing right now."
Reporter: "How soon will that be?"
Biden: "I don't know, to be clear." pic.twitter.com/6RyP6Xa1at
— Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) March 25, 2021
— The First (@TheFirstonTV) March 25, 2021
Said he was in the Senate 120 years ago also.
Biden’s brain sputters out as he tries talking about the filibuster pic.twitter.com/qYmB2daNdk
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 25, 2021
WATCH: Biden says he's flattered that immigrants are flooding the border because they think he's a 'nice guy' pic.twitter.com/2182854jgR
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) March 25, 2021
Biden on Trump: "My predecessor. Oh god, I miss him." pic.twitter.com/B0WdOTpGJn
— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) March 25, 2021
"This really is a trojan horse to move through the green new deal, to do income redistribution…" @HeyTammyBruce on @FoxNews discussing how Biden's infrastructure plan will radically change America pic.twitter.com/JGSY9cVe7Q
— Independent Women's Voice (@IWV) April 2, 2021
Biden admits tax hike could hit people earning $200K
Advice For The People Running Biden
HEALTH: President Biden urges Americans to continue to take necessary steps on public health: "If the American people continue to do their part — mask up, practice social distancing, we can have a more normal July 4th." pic.twitter.com/Y8v1q3SNFE
— Forbes (@Forbes) April 2, 2021
President Joe Biden holds his first Cabinet meeting pic.twitter.com/oOBKZgXUQK
— The Hill (@thehill) April 1, 2021
If you have any Joe or Kamala quotes saying stupid things, or outrageous videos, Please Post them.