Yield: 24 slices
Pumpkin Pie Slab Recipe
- 1 package pie crusts, 2 crusts, thawed (if frozen) and room temperature
- 30 oz pumpkin puree, 2 cans
- 1 cup sugar, white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 24 tbsp whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place pie crusts into a 10 x 15 x 1 baking sheet. Use a knife to cut the excess pieces in the center and press together to make a rectangle. Press excess dough into a ball and shape to cover the center gaps. Fold the crust inward around the edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin, sugar, and spices. Mix well. Stir in 4 eggs and half and half. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set and the crust browns. Let cool completely before cutting into 24 squares and topping with whipped cream before serving. Store refrigerated and covered.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.