The Poll can be found here.
What America thinks about Joe. You can’t make this stuff up. Americans are catching onto President Joe Biden; they are beginning to see what Democrats, along with CNN and MSNBC, et al, so successfully hid from them during last year’s presidential election campaign. Voters are discovering that they elected a shell of a president, a frequently addled man without conviction or force who’s every campaign promise was entirely bogus.
A brand new Economist/YouGov poll contains alarming readings for Biden and his party:
- 39% of those polled think Joe Biden says what he believes; 44% think he says what people want to hear;
- 38% are confident “in Joe Biden’s ability to deal wisely with an international crisis,” while 46% are “uneasy”;
- 41% think Joe Biden is “honest and trustworthy” but 42% thinks he is not;
- The nation is split on whether Biden actually “cares” about people like them;
- Only 21% think Biden can bring the country together; 53% do not;
- 51% think Biden is “liberal” or “very liberal” and only 27% think he is “moderate.
Democrats created an artificial shortage of workers to fuel the recovery by paying people more to stay at home than to return to work. Businesses large and small are having to pay up to hire staff and are passing those costs along in increased prices.
Pay for private industry employees rose 3.1% in the second quarter, the most since 2008. https://www.bls.gov/ect/ That’s good news for workers, except that the increase was more than eaten up by a price hike during the same period of more than 5 percent.