Categories
Corruption Leftist Virtue(!) Reprints from others. Sexual Abuse WOKE

Newsom takes in Disneyland’s first Pride Nite — gets rightfully hammered for it

Views: 20

Newsom takes in Disneyland’s first Pride Nite and gets hammered for it © Provided by Washington Examiner.

Story by Luke Gentile for The Washington Examiner

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) took in Disneyland’s After Dark: Pride Nite Tuesday and shared his experience with followers across social media.

“Great to be at Disneyland’s first ever Pride Night,” Newsom, a suspected 2024 Democratic hopeful, tweeted.

Newsom posted a clip of himself taking in the fireworks over the park’s iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle with a rainbow cascading in the background.

The California park is hosting what is being touted as its official LGBT “Pride Nite” festivities from June 13 to June 15, Disney posted to social media.

This will be its first after-hours event in celebration of pride, according to the park.

“Disneyland Park will host the first ever Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite during a separately ticketed evening event,” a statement from Disney announcing the event read. “Guests can enjoy special after-hours park access to shorter attraction wait times, special entertainment, Character experiences, photo opportunities and much more!”

From 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m., visitors will be able to partake in dance parties with their favorite Disney characters in “special attire” amid “pride-themed backdrops,” according to park officials.

Following his post, Newsom was hammered with tweets criticizing his areas of focus as governor.

Kevin Dalton @TheKevinDalton
Gavin Newsom: you won’t see me discussing any of the mass shootings in California, you won’t see me at the funerals of any police officers murdered by violent felons that should be behind bars, you won’t see me doing anything effective to prevent homelessness.

Skylarking @EmpressLibra25 replied:

You WILL find him at a restaurant during a lockdown…without a mask.
😷
Kenrik March @KenrikMarch
How about you do something for the other 90% of your state for a change?
Sam Dawson @SamsGarageSale
Move in. You won’t be missed.

This event certainly is no “E-ticket!”

Even the MCU and Star Wars franchises won’t save Disney at this rate.
Yeah, given the known quantity of mentally ill gender-confused loons in Cali, they just might make up 10% of the state’s population. But what about the other 90%?

Loading

97
Verified by MonsterInsights