Elections Links from other news sources. Politics

Sinema going Independent is good news for Republicans in 2024.

Visits: 12

Sinema going Independent splits the Arizona party. Sure she’s not very popular there  now, but say the Republican candidate does poorly and only gets 40%. That leaves Sinema and the endorsed Democrat to split the other 60%.

Also that hurts the Democrat Presidential candidate in 2024. Here’s what the outgoing vice chair of the Arizona party has to say. Her decision could also make it harder for Democrats to carry Arizona on the presidential level again in two years, if she spends two years attacking her party and splintering its successful coalition.

 “It does make things more difficult for Joe Biden, but I don’t think she cares at all.”



Total Views: 79 ,


Master of Truth. A writer who has captured the imagination of many.

Verified by MonsterInsights